Visitors to Dandridge can enjoy walking tours of the historic downtown, and fishing and boating on the nearby Douglas Reservoir in the foothills of Smoky Mountains. The French Broad River and provides 555 miles of shoreline and about 30,400 acres of water surface for recreation activities. Douglas and Cherokee lakes offer bass fishing, boat rentals, and boat launching areas.
When you are injured or need medical attention, go to Urgent Family Care near historic Dandridge we are an urgent care offering walk-in medical treatment.
- Travel south on Gay St/TN-92/TN-66 toward East Main Street
- Make the first right turn onto West Main St/TN-139 and drive for 8.4 miles.
- Turn left onto TN-338/Douglas Dam Rd. 6.6 mi
- Turn left onto Winfield Dunn Pkwy/TN-66.
- After 2.7 miles, turn left onto W Main St/US-411 N/TN-71/TN-35/TN-66.
- Drive approximately 1 mile to Urgent Family Care, 707 Dolly Parton Parkway, just past Henderson Road. .