The Dixie Stampede dinner show in Pigeon Forge offers guests a four-course feast and thrilling entertainment, including horse riding stunts, special effects, musical numbers, and games.
When you are injured or need medical attention, go to Urgent Family Care near the Dixie Stampede, we are an urgent care facility that offers walk-in medical treatment.
- Drive northeast on Cross Avenue toward Rena Street for 0.04 miles.
- Turn left onto Rena St.
- After 0.06 miles, take the first right onto Pine Mountain Road.
- Turn slight left onto Parkway/US-441 N/US-321 S/TN-71. Continue to follow Parkway for 5.8 miles.
- Turn right onto E Main St/US-411 N/TN-35/TN-66. Continue to follow US-411 N/TN-35/TN-66.
- Drive approximately 0.7 miles to Urgent Family Care, 707 Dolly Parton Parkway, just past Henderson Road.