Gatlinburg is famous for its outdoor activities, including 600 miles of hiking trails, horseback riding, whitewater rafting, tubing, golfing, fishing, and skiing. Visitors enjoy spectacular views of the Smoky Mountains from the Space Needle and Gatlinburg Aerial Tramway. For more fun, there are exciting rides like the Mountain Coaster and Earthquake the Ride, and attractions like the Guinness World of Records Museum and the Hollywood Star Cars Museum.
When you are injured or need medical attention, go to Urgent Family Care near Gatlinburg, we are an urgent care facility that offers walk-in medical treatment.
Get onto Parkway:
- Drive north on Ridge Road and follow it to the left until it turns into Dudley Creek Road
- Turn right onto Parkway/US-441 N/US-321 S/TN-71.
- Go south on Ridge Road and turn right onto E Parkway/US-321 S/TN-73, then right onto Parkway/US-441 N/US-321 S/TN-71.
- When you reach Parkway/US-441 N/US-321 S/TN-71, turn right on it and drive 6.2 miles.
- Turn left onto Dolly Parton Pkwy/US-411 S/TN-35/TN-66 and drive 0.5 miles until you reach
- Urgent Family Care, 707 Dollywood Parkway. It is just past Robert Henderson Road.